Universal Good Night SMS For Boyfriend

31. “I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.”

32. “Every day you give me more reasons to fall in love with you – I’m thinking of ways to make you fall more and more in love with me as I fall asleep, dreaming of you…”

33. “Baby you are on my mind day-night unusually. Thinking and dreaming about you unexpectedly. Just like a sweet surprise, only an angle could be so bright. Good Night”

34. “It’s cold here, I wish we could be together to warm up…”

birthday quotes for boss

35. “I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!”

36. “One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then, Good Night!”

37. “I don’t know what I’d do without you – you mean everything to me.”

38. “You are the light of my world. You are my passion. You are my dream boy. Your voice is like a music in my heart. You are the first thought of my day and last thought of night. You are the one and only for me and I will never let you go. Good night my love! See you in my dreams!”

39. “I can keep myself busy during the day… but at night I can’t stop thinking of you…”

anniversary quotes for parents

40. “I could simply say goodnight and that would be just alright. But for a star like you so bright, I’ll say it in a rhyme. I hope this sounds alright! Love you, goodnight”

41. “Didn’t you know that there are strict dreaming rules while dating me? Rule number 1 is that you must always dream about me. Rule number 2 is that rule number 1 is the only rule. Good night.”

42. “Goodnight hun:* I love you <3”

43. “Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!”

44. “I love my kitty bear, goodnight!”

45. “God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day…and I just caught one that’s so nice and true…it’s YOU! Love you and good night.”

happy birthday quotes for friend

46. “Get in my bed.”

47. “You taste sweeter than a midnight snack.”

48. “Going to bed but wishing I was giving you a lap dance.”

49. “Make sure you touch yourself and think of me before you sleep tonight.”

50. “I need a sex slave tonight. Are you available?”

lover good night sms

51. “Come home and make me moan tonight.”

52. “I can almost feel you here … touching me … caressing me …”

53. “Brushed my teeth and getting in bed. Fun fact: toothbrushes make for great deep throating practice. Good night, darling! ;)”

54. “I’ll pole dance for you tonight. Just bring the pole …”

55. “Hey, babe. I loved those jeans you wore the other night. They really showed off what a great package you have. How about you showed it to me tonight?”

56. “I bought a new bra today. Would really like your opinion. Tonight!”

57. “My car broke down on 69 Horny street … & I heard you are the best mechanic around town … Please help me!!!!”

good morning my wife

58. “Goodnight, don’t let the other girls bite.”

59. “I want you to use me as your toy, when can you come and play?”

60. “I was a BAD GIRL and spent my lunch hour shopping. Wanna spank me tonight?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excellent Good Night Messges For Him